Ensures timely delivery of messages and information to the clients as per the clients account requirements. Completes updates in accounts in a timely manner, including on call scheduling. Follows up and communicates with Clients to ensure all account information is pertinent and up to date – on call, fax/email and contact numbers for on calls etc. Monitors message delivery systems to ensure messages progress, Ultracom, SMS/Text and board checks. Provides coaching and dispatch training in coordination with the Team Leaders.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage dispatch calls in Infinity Telephone Agent, dispatching in accordance with specified time lines
- Report daily dispatch activities and anomalies
- Work with the Team Leaders on identifying business opportunities for improvements, accounts, clients, operator training etc.
- Enter On Call schedules for clients daily, weekly, monthly as needed
- Monitor Ultracom for fails, delays, clears alarms, resets and contacts IT as needed for assistance
- Monitors SMS/Text and is able to identify fails, system issues, reset or contact IT as needed for assistance
- Performs hourly board checks and notifies Team Leader of any undelivered messages and/or follows up with message as needed to ensure timely delivery
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Acts as point of contact for operators when no TL on floor
- High School or GED
- Telephone skills, including listening skills and communicating effectively
- Flexible schedule for days, evening, weekends and Holiday coverage
- Experience handling difficult situations, emotional control
- Clear understanding of accounts and Infinity Telephone Agent
- Professional communication abilities
- Coaching experience or training preferred
- Excel & Word proficiency for reporting preferred
Regular evening and rotational weekend work schedule. Flexibility to adapt to changes and increased work volume/demands.
Sitting for extended periods at a computer.