To provide exemplary customer service to callers on behalf of our clients and represent Answer 365 as the first voice contact. Quickly assess the callers’ needs to identify the best course of action and offer solution orientated to the situation. Contribute to the overall success of the site at all levels by participating in training, growth and developmental opportunities of self.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing Customer Service to incoming callers
- Effectively assessing and resolving caller’s situations
- Empathically assisting callers with their circumstance’s
- Collect the caller’s information to facilitate our client’s requirements to deliver a high quality of customer service
- To ensure the customers’ expectations are fulfilled in ways that comply with their policies and procedures on every call
- To work in various computer environments
- Maintain confidentiality
- Be a willing team player
- Bi-lingual – French and English – asset
- Are conscientious
- Are empathetic
- Have strong understanding of computer basics
- Have the ability to use a computer effectively and efficiently
- Possess superior communication and listening skills
- Have superior customer service skills with the ability to manage expectations, that establish credibility and rapport with our customers
- Maintain a positive attitude even in challenging situations
- Exhibits emotional intelligence and understands a customer’s right to be upset
- Have the ability to understand and apply best practices in problem resolution processes.
- Possess a collaborative “what-ever it takes” attitude and strong work ethic
- Possess the ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
Regular evening and rotational weekend work schedule. Flexibility to adapt to changes and increased work volume/demands. *after full training achieved, this position can be offered to work from remote*
Sitting for extended periods at a computer.