Customer Service & Support
Why Great Customer Service Is Your Most Important Metric
- Retention is far less expensive than customer acquisition. (5 times)
- Existing customers are more likely to buy 60% to 70%.
- Great customer service results in a reduction of overall problems.
- Great customer service improves public persona and strengthens your brand.
- You’re more likely to retain your customers.
- Word-of-mouth advertising is priceless.
- Great customer service improves employee turnover in your business.
- Great customer service opens doors for new partnerships and other opportunities. (referral is the greatest compliment)
- Great customer service conveys strong moral values and beliefs in the company’s mission.
- It guarantees the life of your business and customer loyalty.
Attracting a new customer is just too difficult and expensive to lose the relationship because you didn’t treat them right, don’t you agree?