Halifax, NS – Job Posting
We are currently looking for friendly, easy going, customer orientated individuals for one of our clients. The perfect fit is someone who is conscientious and values they’re supporting the healthcare profession and who is able to engage in conversations with existing customers, answer questions and place orders (no sales) at the customers’ request. This is a fast-paced team environment, so anyone with an outgoing personality who thrives on being helpful to many people in a day would excel.
Must be available Monday – Saturday
What WE offer:
· Bi-weekly earn $1,100 – $1,200+ – $16 per hour
· Up to 3-month contract with opportunity of extension or move Permanent / Full time for the right candidates
· Full time between Mondays to Fridays, hours are between 12pm – 12am and Saturday’s 10am-9pm (alternate hours made available for experienced individuals)
· Opportunities to pick up extra hours for those motivated to earn more
· Dynamic and professional environment with casual dress and ensuring COVID restrictions are adhered to for everyone’s protection
What YOU offer:
· 1+ year experience in customer service environment (retail, food/service industry etc.)
· Confident personality that enjoys engaging with others
· Strong work ethic and good attendance
· Positive attitude
Day to day essential responsibilities will be making outbound calls to existing clients to remind them of upcoming deadlines and answering inbound inquiries and placing orders for the same client base.
We give you the opportunity to continue to build on your career – many of our long-term staff were hired from projects just like this!
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only qualified candidates who match hiring criteria will be contacted.
***NOTE – THIS IS AN IN OFFICE POSITION***