What differentiates us
- 100% neutral English, Nova Scotia voices
- Outstanding Service Brings Home National Award – Answer 365 Earns CAM-X Diamond Plus Award of Excellence — Kingston, Canada October 30, 2021 –Answer 365 of Halifax, NS has been honoured with the exclusive 2021 Award of Excellence for the 17th year in a row.
- The Award is presented annually by the Canadian Call Management Association (CAM-X), the industry’s Trade Association for providers of call centre services including telephone answering and message delivery. Answer 365 was presented with the Award recently at the CAM-X 57th Annual Virtual Convention and Trade Show held on line from Kingston, Ontario.
- Superior Agent Service Award for Outstanding Service – Fort Lauderdale, Florida, February 2018 National Amtelco Equipment Owners — The NAEO Superior Agent Service Award program is a ‘mystery caller’ program that offers NAEO members the opportunity to have their call center agents evaluated by an independent panel of judges, over a 6-month period running from July through January.
- Tom Ryan Integrity Award– 2012 Tom Ryan Award for Ethics, Integrity, and Quality Above All — Cam-X
Customer service representatives provide exceptional levels of empathy and customer service.
- We currently use pre-employment software called C.PET which has been developed by industry professionals. The software identifies the individuals that struggle with spelling, grammar and listening skills, all very important aspects of our services. The screening gives us peace of mind and a baseline to develop our agents. It is time sensitive as well and assures us that the answers provided are without assistance and guidance, thus allowing us accurate results.
Process improvement methodology we have in place
We currently employ various improvement modules which allow for:
- Numeric Accuracy and Development
- Reading Comprehension
- Spelling and Grammar Comprehension
- Typing Accuracy
- Technology Proficiency
- Extensive training in Audio/Comprehension and Call Handling
- Most importantly one on one client training on each account pre-launch with designated Team Leads, Supervisors and Managers
- We maintain Inbound and Outbound Call Recordings. Call recordings allow our managers to review performance and agents to revisit past conversions to verify important information like phone number, email address, order numbers, and appointment dates
- We also employ Live Listen. With live listen, we can listen to live calls without interrupting the conversation or alerting either party. This is a great tool for training and quality assurance
- We use “Call Whispers” which are customizable announcements for either the caller or the receiving party as well as on line live comment and discussion. The receiving party whispers are only heard by agents answering the call, while the caller will only hear ringing until the call is connected.
- We have available Call transcriptions, these transcriptions transform the audio of a clients calls into speaker-organized scripts, allowing us to search call logs for specific words in a conversation. Transcriptions are available for both inbound and outbound calls. The ability to instantly categorize and score calls based on conversation patterns makes it easy for managers to monitor agent performance and automate.